Sewer & Waste Water Treatment
WWTP Superintendent: Dan Merrills Jr.
Address: Waste Water Treatment Facility, Sewer Plant Road, Hoosick Falls, NY 12090
Staff: Ken Holbrook—WWTP Assistant Operator
Santiary Line Camera Usage
The following prices and regulations are set by the Village for sanitary line camera work to be done for Village residents, and residents outside the Village connected to the Village service.
- Televising of laterals to determine where a problem lies
- Locating lateral connections with camera equipment
- Jetting of residential laterals with Village equipment
- Snaking of laterals with Village equipment
- Excavation of residential lateral (Unless camera equipment becomes stuck. Excavation costs will be paid by homeowner.)
- Excavation of sewer clean-outs in a residential lateral
Before work will begin, all clean-outs must be accessible to the Village employee(s). The Village is not responsible for any pre-existing defect that may be in a resident's line. If the camera equipment gets stuck due to a pre-existing condition and the Village needs to excavate to retreive the camera, the homeowner is responsible for related costs.
Rates (per hour):
Village resident: $75.00
Commercial business within the Village: $100,00
Non-resident connected to Village sanitary system outside the Village: $150,00
Commercial business connected to Village sanitary system outside the Village: $200,00
Customers will be required to sign an agreement before work will begin. A printable agreement can be downloaded here.