See all Hoosick Falls events.
Annual Kiwanis Walk for Autism + Events
Saturday May 6th
Sign in for the walk at 10:00am at the HAYC3 Armory. The two-mile walk starts at 11:00am. To support local families dealing with autism. 50/50 raffle and Chinese Auctions of locally-produced crafts and other items. For more information, contact email@domain_name_here.comGale Leva. Schedule:
- 11am-Noon Walk/run
- Noon-6:00—Face Painting by Tiffany Martin
- Noon-12:30—Magician Show with Joey D.
- 12:30-1:30—Caricatures by Jenny
- 1:00-2:00—Mother's Day craft activity for kids
- 2:00-4:00—Fun photography sessions with Trish Stefanovich
- 3:00-4:00—Twisty Balloon Girl (Abigail)
- 3:00-6:00—Live band performance by Together Again
- 3:00-6:00—Chili Cook-off